- You Are Here:
- Feature Links
- Self Help Center
Judge Henry S. Kenderdine Jr. Self Help Center
Effective immediately, the Court Self help Center is closed until the COVID-19 outbreak has ended. All packets are available here.
The Penna. Attorney General’s office has published a Rights and Resources Guide for Pennsylvanians During the COVID-19 emergency. Click here to access the guide.
Funding for the translation of packets into Spanish was generously provided by a grant from the Lancaster Bar Association Foundation.
La traducción al español de los conjuntos de documentos fue generosamente brindada mediante una subvención de la Fundación del Colegio de Abogados de Lancaster.
The following information packets may be purchased at the Center or downloaded free from this website:
- How to file for custody ($10)
- ¿Cómo presentar una demanda de custodia? ($10)
- How to modify a custody order ($10)
- How to file for contempt of a custody order ($10)
- Custody relocation process ($10)
- How to file for a no-fault divorce with no property to divide ($10)
- How to file for support ($5)
- How to file an in forma pauperis petition ($1)
- How to file an appeal from a license suspension ($5)
- How to file an appeal from a vehicle registration suspension ($5)
- How to file a involuntary transfer of vehicle Title ($5)
- How to file a summary appeal ($5)
- How to file a petition for limited access under the Clean Slate Law ($1)
- How to file for expungement (ARD) ($5)
- How to file a petition for a name change ($5)
- How to file certain types of actions at a Magisterial Disrict Court ($5)
- How to file certain types of actions in the Register of Wills office ($10)
Note: Use of all or part of the data displayed on this site for commercial or other unauthorized purposes is prohibited.